Senior Unity VR Engineer
Senior VR Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Senior VR Engineers will oversee software development for STRIVR’s interactive simulations, interactive user interfaces, and VR software tools. Senior VR Engineers should be well-versed in Unity and may be asked to troubleshoot and prototype peripheral VR devices to be integrated with existing software. As a Senior member at STRIVR, you will help drive the engineering production process.
Senior VR Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years professional experience in Unity
- Expert in C# and the Unity engine
- Expert knowledge of best practices for VR – both UI/UX to optimization/performance considerations
- Deep understanding of 3D model/asset workflow e.g. how to take a purchased model from TurboSquid and make it look and perform optimally. Ability to work alongside a 3D Modeler and other engineers seamlessly.
- Can rapid prototype interactive VR concepts (e.g. new input control methods, hw devices, etc)
- Experience with Oculus, SteamVR, GearVR a must; PSVR + Daydream a plus
- Unity plugin development
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org