3D Artist/Modeler Job Responsibilities:
3D Artists at STRIVR will be responsible for creating 3D assets from scratch, using the progra 3D Studio Max, for use in STRIVR’s interactive simulations and training products. Artists should also be comfortable searching for usable art on 3D art databases (like Turbosquid, downloading those assets, and manipulating them for use in our content.
3D Artist/Modeler Skills and Qualifications:
- You’re excited about VR, realtime computer graphics, imagination, illustration, drawing, interaction and multimedia.
- You have proficiency in: 3D Studio Max, OpenSceneGraph, Model optimization for real time rendering,
poly and drawable reduction, texture baking. Blender, Maya, etc. a plus.
- You’re in the mood to sprint and autonomously build the material and visual elements of a complete virtual world.
- You are comfortable with standard 2D editing tools as well. Photoshop, etc.
- You have availability to dedicate many hours day after day over the next few weeks.
- You care about the quality of your work, end product, and coworker interactions.
- You are well versed with real time graphics (e.g. 3D games) in general, VR in particular.
- You take pride in making assets that others can enjoy working with, and building upon.
- You’re interested in using this contract job as a gateway to full-time regular employment with STRIVR.
Contact email: email@example.com