Backend Developer Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for a great backend developer who possesses a strong understanding of how to build highly reliable backend supporting online and offline client. You will develop a REST API supporting this client in Go, exploiting the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax . You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Backend Developer Responsibilities:
- Defining REST API’s to be consumed across all of our clients
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions
Backend Developer Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Deployment of Go services using Docker
- Using Gin for routing